Industrial Engineer/Plant Maintenance Engineer
Company: Lydall Corporation
Location: Hoosick Falls
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage small to medium sized engineering projects to achieve
targeted objectives, such as safety improvements, an equipment
upgrade, installation, energy savings, or process improvement.
- Perform maintenance planning under the supervision of the
Facility Manager using the maintenance planning software system to
create, print, and distribute work orders for equipment repair and
- Review work requests and convert to detailed work orders using
maintenance planning software.
- Utilize Root Cause Analysis to identify permanent repairs for
- Utilize engineering principals to develop and implement
solutions to reoccurring maintenance issues.
- Manages comprehensive preventative maintenance program for all
of the facility.
- Procure, assign and stage parts and materials for work
- Maintain stockroom inventory and organization.
- Utilize the Oracle system to generate purchase orders for
repair work, parts stock and supplies, including safety and
- Create and manage blanket purchase orders and service
- Coordinate service, fabrication and repair work performed by
- Source purchases and services to minimize costs.
- Generate Capital Acquisition Requests (CAR) for capitalized
equipment or repairs.
- Perform inventory counts and analysis.
- Summarize and analyze equipment maintenance costs.
- Serve as an active participant in programs that promote
Keywords: Lydall Corporation, Albany , Industrial Engineer/Plant Maintenance Engineer, Other , Hoosick Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!