For our Casual Games team at Azerion Head Quarters in Amsterdam
About the team
Casual Games is an international hard-working team focusing on
but will consider any language to get the job done. We maintain a
portfolio of 400+ games where we focus on scalability and
sustainability of the games, by keeping up with modern technologies
and leveraging them for the best performance.
What you will be doing in this role
You will be working in a team of developers who maintain a large
portfolio of HTML5 games. Work includes, but is not limited to, SDK
implementations, converting games to support translations,
maintaining the CI/CD pipeline, maintaining the internal and
publicly available plugins. You will also work closely with the
Scrum master, direct team members and a Technical lead, where
there's room for daily work and private discussion.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Implement partner SDK's
- Implement requested technical features
- Fix bugs and issues reported by QA
- Keep games and plugins up-to-date with modern web development
- Increasing the technical performance of the games
- Drive a task from Todo till done, making sure every step in
between is covered
- Work together with the team to solve issues
What you can bring to the table
- At least 2 years of experience with web and/or game
- Experience with HTML5 / Canvas / Games
- Experienced with Git and build tooling
- Willing to work with Languages and Frameworks outside your
experience (HTML5 oriented)
- Experience with multiplayer games (nodejs / SmartFox)
- Experience with Cordova / Cocoon / IntelXDK / PhoneGap
- Experience with Phaser / Construct 2 or 3 / GameMaker /
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced company,
- An informal yet professional international working
- Room for personal development in a highly skilled and motivated
- A competitive environment
- Travel cost reimbursement OR an NS Business Card to cover
- Pension scheme
- Lunch is provided
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly optional workout programs like boxing
- Entertainment and gaming area where you can unwind
About Azerion family
Azerion started in 2015 as a tiny Amsterdam games outfit and
exploded into a pan-European entertainment content and monetization
technology giant. Today, we have more than 900 people of 55
nationalities working in 20 offices around Europe.
We provide a broad range of entertainment content to consumers
and ways for content providers to engage with consumers and we
monetize this through advertising, in-app purchasing and
subscriptions. We reach millions of users every day.
Our agility and ideas are our edge in the fast-moving world of
digital entertainment. We are a family, focused on achieving common
goals, taking each challenge head on.
Does this sound like the challenge you're looking for?
Apply by clicking the apply button, fill in the online form and
attach your CV.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
Here's what happens after you send your application*
You'll receive an email confirming our hiring department has
received your application. An update will follow as to what the
next stage will be for you.
- Please note that if you choose to submit your details and
curriculum vitae in application to this posted vacancy, you are
consenting to the Azerion Human Resources department processing
your personal data. Your details may be retained for comparison to
future roles which may match your skills and expertise. Should you
wish to withdraw your consent, this can be achieved by submitting
your request to: email@example.com
- Please note that Azerion does not work with agencies . We will
not pay any fees related to unrequested cv introductions.