Energy Team Technical Project Management Internship
Company: Tesla Motors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Please note: In order to be considered, you must be enrolled in
higher education for the full duration of the internship.
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Duration: 5-6 months
Start date: September 2021
The internship assignment
You will be part of the Tesla Energy EMEA Project Management
team - a team responsible for ensuring that battery storage
"turnkey" projects are procured, built and commissioned to a high
degree of quality and in an efficient, safe and cost-effective
manner. The team provides support to the Business and Engineering
teams during the costing and specification phase and leads the
appointment and management of contractors once projects are signed.
The team is then responsible for managing sites and contractors
during the construction and commission phases.
You will gain experience at all stages of this process -
participating in the costing, tendering, procuring, delivering and
managing large scale commercial / industrial battery storage
Learning goals & Tasks
- Provide support to the Tesla Energy team during the sales and
specification phase of turnkey projects:
- Identification and management of approved contractors.
- Preparation of tender documents and management of the tender
- Evaluation of potential project sites.
- Meet with customers / contractors.
- Comment on proposals and contracts.
- Assist with the design and permitting phase of turnkey
- Approval / permitting process of new projects.
- Liaison with contractors, installers and customers.
- Appointment of selected contractor(s).
- Support the management of the installation and commissioning
phase of turnkey projects:
- liaison with customers, contractors and suppliers to ensure
projects are delivered to the agreed timetable.
- Ensuring work is of a high quality, meets relevant codes, best
practices and Tesla requirements.
- Health and Safety compliance.
- Ensuring projects are delivered cost effectively and to
- Enrolled in higher education related to engineering.
- Fluency in English, plus one other European language.
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing
- Proactive work mentality.
- The ability to keep an overview and improve processes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented.
- A strong team player.
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Albany , Energy Team Technical Project Management Internship, Other , Amsterdam, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!