Software Development Engineering - Professional II
Posted on: July 19, 2021
What does a great Full-Stack Software Engineer on the
Merchant Growth team do?
- Work with a team full-stack software engineers to launch new
products across our React, Ember, and Spring Boot stack.
- You can look forward to an innovation week we have every
quarter to work on your own ideas to expand our business.
- You enjoy working in collaborative environments and pairing
with fellow engineers, designers, and product managers to build out
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 2+ years of working experience with a server-side language
- Knowledge of a Single Page App framework (React, Angular,
- Understanding of building REST APIs
- Experience with automated testing
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational databases.
- Experience with single page applications (we use React).
- Building distributed, service oriented, microservices-style,
and cloud-based application architectures (we use Spring Boot on
Google Cloud, and transitioning to Kubernetes).
Travel required: No
Who We Are:
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant
end-to-end solution that includes cloud-enabled POS software,
payments processing, platform API’s for third-party developers,
customer facing applications for online ordering and rewards. The
Clover platform delivers solutions that scale from small businesses
to sport and entertainment venues globally, supporting millions of
payment transactions daily.
The Merchant Growth team is responsible for bringing in new
merchants into the Clover ecosystem. We maintain the clover.com
marketing site, the ecommerce app for buying devices, and the
credit & risk check application process. We are strong believers of
collaboration, documentation, and innovating whenever possible.
Expect to spend a week every quarter during our innovation weeks to
work on projects of your choosing to help expand our business!
*Role may be performed remotely within the United States; not
eligible in Colorado
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Fiserv, Albany , Software Development Engineering - Professional II, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!