Transaction Risk Portfolio Manager
Posted on: October 11, 2021
You will work under the guidance of a Director, supporting
transaction risk management for of a portfolio of merchant
accounts. You will develop and implement machine learning models
and rules to mitigate fraud and credit risk. You will analyze
ambiguous data to understand trends, reach conclusions, and develop
strategies to improve portfolio performance. Provide internal and
external reporting and analytics on an ongoing and ad hoc basis.
You will monitor key metrics and ensures accounts are meeting all
contractual SLAs and communicate directly with external
customers. You will interface with other departments,
including Product, Legal, Relationship Management, Security, and
Implementations to support a holistic approach to risk
This position can be located in New Jersey, Atlanta, Houston or
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• 5+ years of experience in an analytical role.
• Strong background in a technical or analytical business
environment with a proven track record of success and increasing
• Extensive experience working with, understanding, and analyzing
large amounts of data. This will include a demonstrated
ability to efficiently retrieve data from multiple data sources
with strong Excel skills.
• Experience with SQL.
• Possess the ability to effectively represent Risk Control through
written and verbal interaction with external and internal
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Masters' degree
• Python, R Studio, or other statistical languages.
• Experience with SAS
• Tableau, Power BI, and other data analytics and visualization
• Predictive modeling and big data experience.
• Background in a modeling and testing (champion/challenger)
• An understanding of the check/payments industry.
Keywords: Fiserv, Albany , Transaction Risk Portfolio Manager, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!