Nursing Supervisor (RN)
Company: Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid
Posted on: October 14, 2021
This job is located in Lake Placid.
Join Our Team: Join our strong and growing company today! Overview:
you a solid RN? We want to talk with you!
Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid has a FT RN Supervisor position
available! Starting rate of $35.52/hour plus more with
position is located in Lake Placid, NY.
The Nursing Supervisor assists with ensuring the health and
well-being of our residents by being responsible for nursing care
rendered at the facility during the assigned shift, supervision of
nursing personnel of each unit, and other additional duties
assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match,
Dramatically Increased Wages!, Free Hot and Iced Coffee, Generous
PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical,
Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning employee reward
program: redeem for prizes!, Substantial employee referral program,
Tuition reimbursement program Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of
the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of
- Possession of a state license in applicable state you are
performing work and current registration to practice as a
Registered Professional Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience and at least one
(1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role
- Interest or experience in geriatrics
- Current BLS/CPR
- Experience with dementia population desirable
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid, Albany , Nursing Supervisor (RN), Other , Wilmington, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!