Industrial Machine Operator
Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for a safety conscious Industrial Machinery Operator
to join the team at Sierra Processing in Albany.
* High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is
directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
* Experience in a manufacturing plant or similar environment where
you have worked on pumps, piping, valves., etc
* Required to learn and willing to operate new machinery if
* Knowledge of Light equipment is a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
* Work involves almost constant exposure to unusual elements, such
as extreme temperatures, toxic chemicals, biohazardous materials,
dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and/or loud noises.
* Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work;
heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 to
75 + pounds.
* Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical
risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
* Ability to operate heavy equipment, skid steer and forklift
* Knowledge of light and heavy equipment operation and
* Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete
an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application
information and additional instructions can be found once you
select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life
insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect
with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Albany , Industrial Machine Operator, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!