MDS Coordinator- FLOATER MDS
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MDS Coordinator- Floater for Adirondack Region
Centers Health Care is seeking an experienced MDS Coordinator to
service multiple skilled nursing facilities in our continuum
throughout New York.
Must be able to travel to various locations in the Adirondack
Region for extended periods of time!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy &
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility
information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
ABOUT US: CHC366 LB123
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Albany , MDS Coordinator- FLOATER MDS, Other , Plattsburgh, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!