Company: United Rentals
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
Reliable Onsite Services, a division of United Rentals, the largest
equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent
opportunity for a portable sanitation Equipment Associate ready to
grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To
continue our company's tremendous success and unparalleled growth,
we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform
general labor tasks to ensure smooth branch operation. The primary
objective of the role is to provide labor assistance to branch
personnel engaged in meeting the needs of customers.
Responsibilities include, cleaning and repairing portable
sanitation equipment, load and unload units, operate pump trucks as
required, wash and prepare trucks. The goal is to make sure that
all equipment leaving the yard is rent ready and meets our
standards for quality. Flexible schedule - some weekend and after
hours work may be required as business conditions dictate,
especially during the busy season. May work independently with
little or no supervision.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Perform routine checks on portable sanitation equipment to
ensure it is safe and in good working order without damage, which
may include inspecting, washing, repairing, and/or storing
- General facility maintenance and minor repairs
- Loading and unloading of units, either manually or with
forklift as required
- Use of drill, rivet tool and other hand tools as needed
- Ensures supplies are onsite and organized
- Ensure trucks are accurately loaded for the next day with all
units cleaned and repaired to standards
- Set-up/maintain yard in clean, organized manner
- Maintain inventory spaces, communicate accurate counts to
- Quality check on all units and equipment, verifying rent ready
status prior to loading
- Excellent housekeeping of shop, yard and facility
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Other duties as assignedJob Requirements:
- Superior customer service, willing and able to provide this to
- Diligent attention to safety
- A valid driver's license
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- General knowledge of yard equipment and the loading/unloading
- Industry experience is a plus, but not required. Training is
provided on products, services, qualifications and procedures.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs
- Ability to work effectively in all weather conditionsAt United
Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it
takes great employees to build a great organization - and we're
passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace
teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our
corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction,
diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles : Best in class benefits offering includes
medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts;
401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability
insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays,
and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and
career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement
with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and
holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical,
dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training
and development, and career growth opportunities.
- Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select
provincesUnited Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: United Rentals, Albany , Equipment Associate, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!