Patient Support Specialist
Company: Community Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our Vascular Health Partners office in Queensbury is hiring a
full-time Patient Support Specialist to join their team! This is a
40 hour work week; Monday - Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm. The ideal
candidate will have superior customer service skills, preferably in
the medical field. This position is formerly known as a Medical
- Greeting and checking in patients when they arrive to the
- Process incoming telephone calls/messages based on office
policy and procedure.
- Schedule appointments for patients, following office protocols
for access to care.
- Schedule all follow up appointments as directed by the
providers or as indicated on encounter forms.
- Obtain patient signature on the appropriate waiver(s) according
to insurance requirements
- Organize and monitor the provider's daily schedule.
- Maintain timely patient flow.
- Verify patient insurance coverage/demographic information at
each visit and update when necessary
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the desired
qualifications, please Apply Now!
Community Care Physicians offers competitive salaries and a
comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision
and life insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement plan,
and much more in a business casual environment!
Kindly note, CCP has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccine policy.
To be considered for employment, you must be fully vaccinated or
intend to be fully vaccinated by 12/17/21. If you have a medical or
religious exemption, please indicate as such on your
We welcome candidates who will bring diverse intellectual, gender
and ethnic perspectives to Community Care Physicians.
Community Care Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High school graduate or equivalent with additional education
- Previous clerical experience in a medical practice
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and office procedures
- Ability to use interpersonal skills to establish/maintain
cooperative relationships with patients, family members,
physicians, providers, managers, co-workers and external
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and discretion.
Keywords: Community Care, Albany , Patient Support Specialist, Other , Queensbury, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!