Company: Solid Sealing Technology
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SST designs and manufactures small-scale electrical components
used around the world. These products include vacuum feedthroughs,
hermetic connectors, and related accessories for vacuum systems.
Our parts are found in many types of industrial, medical, and
research facilities, and you will work with technologies used on
equipment like energy storage systems, MRI machines, and particle
accelerators. We have even sent parts to Mars! NASA's Mars Insight
Mission uses components made right here in Watervliet, NY.
Position Summary: Assists the stockroom staff with all receiving
and shipping responsibilities in a manufacturing setting.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Reviews, opens and counts incoming materials and supplies as
per invoices; ensures accuracy in physical verification of
- Stores received items in the stock room according to standard
- Picks materials from stock room and issues to work orders for
- Enters stock room data into the appropriate computer
- Assists stock room staff in organizing and managing
- Scans documentation according to standard operating
- Ensures compliance of stock room procedures in handling
- Assists with picking items from stock room and packages for
shipment for customer delivery.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform basis math calculations.
- Ability to accurately sort, count, and verify items
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or inventory
software to maintain records, input data, and create reports.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Prior stock room experience in manufacturing setting is
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran, or any other legally protected status.
Solid Sealing Technology offers comprehensive benefits for
full-time positions, and many begin on first day of employment.
- Generous Holidays, Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Matched 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing and Bonuses
- Group Life Insurance and optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Full access to on-site Fitness Center and recreational
facilities (Watervliet Arsenal)
- On-site Full Day School-Age Summer Camp Program (reduced
Keywords: Solid Sealing Technology, Albany , Stockroom Assistant, Other , Watervliet, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!