Full-time and Per Diem Mammography Technologist
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Mammography TechnologistJob Responsibilities:
- The Mammography tech is responsible for completing mammographic
imaging studies and presenting them for diagnosis.
- Greets patients by confirming patient identification; reviewing
imaging request; checking for special instruction; confirming
anticipated service with patients.
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing
explanations of imaging procedures; explaining equipment; answering
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing
radiation protecting techniques.
- Ensures operation of mammography equipment by completing
preventive maintenance; instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions;
calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by
following, and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Current BLS
- Satisfactory completion of formal Radiologic technology
training American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
Keywords: Rezolut, Albany , Full-time and Per Diem Mammography Technologist, Other , Cohoes, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!