Operating Room RN
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Operating Room RN will assist in providing high quality care
during the pre-op and intra-op phase of the patient's visit.
- Assist in the organization and daily function of the operating
- Plan, implement, and assist in the oversight of patient
- Circulate and scrub cases, as assigned;
- Accurately document care given according to center policies and
- Maintain high safety standards for both patients and other
- Monitor stock levels, supplies, and equipment needs;
- Other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- Current NYS RN License;
- BCLS required;
- ACLS/PALS preferred;
- Minimum one year as an OR nurse, two or more years preferred
with scrub and circulating experience;
- Ability to effectively communicate with providers, patients,
- COVID-19 Vaccination required.
- Schedules are Monday through Friday; No weekends, holidays, or
- Albany has full time openings
- Clifton Park has full time and per diem openings
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits on day one and fully paid
single Medical & Dental premiums!
No call, weekends or major holidays with competitive pay.
Keywords: OrthoNY, Albany , Operating Room RN, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!