Liquidity Risk Monitoring and Analytics - AVP - Hybrid
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the
globe, we're 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for
every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for
our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and
fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world's most trusted financial group, it's
part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse
ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility.
This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that
empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful
impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home
options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss
the options with you in more detail.
We're seeking a Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Analyst to provide
liquidity risk oversight within the Bank's 2nd Line of Defense Risk
Management Department. You will monitor the Bank's liquidity risk
from ALM, derivatives, investment portfolio and funding activities.
Your day-to-day focus is on monitoring, reporting, and analyzing
reporting results, in addition to finding resolution of complex
problems or transactions.
- Oversee liquidity risk monitoring and analytics.
- Manage liquidly risk EWI's, cash flow stress testing and limits
framework for the branch and subsidiaries.
- Monitor developments in regulatory guidelines, assess
requirements and implement compliant solutions.
- Prepare and present reports and supplemental information for
committees and regulatory requests.
- Continuous development and enhancement of existing
- Assist in review and challenge and independent assessment
- Ad-hoc analysis to support various requests.
The right candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in liquidity risk or related function at
a major bank or financial institution
- Programming experience in MS Excel and VBA or other object
orientated programming required, SQL experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal/communication
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of capital markets and financial products including
interest- rate, fixed income, and derivatives
- Knowledge of securitized products is a plus
- Experience with database and reporting software like OFSAA or
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field. Advanced degree is
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives
and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our
colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender
identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and
military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that
individual's associates or relatives that is protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious
reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or
order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will
provide additional information.
Keywords: MUFG, Albany , Liquidity Risk Monitoring and Analytics - AVP - Hybrid, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!