Receptionist - Hiring Immediately
Company: Vail Mountain
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether youre looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.As of
Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across
North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19. The front desk agent
is responsible for providing genuine and authentic guest service
according to brand standards. This is completed through the
check-in/ check-out process, guest phone calls, managing folios
correctly, guest requests and all other guest interactions. A front
desk agent shows empathy when dealing with guest issues and seeks a
manager when large issues arise. Must be knowledgeable of hours of
operation for mountain outlets and provide accurate information to
guests. Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes according to
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed
all guest needs and requests.
- Solve basic folio and billing discrepancies to hotel standards
and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain the request log and follow up to ensure all requests
are responded to in a timely manner.
- Creates accurate keys to guest rooms according to owner log and
- Must have excellent guest and associate relations skills.
- Possess strong organizational and verbal communication
- Accurately and timely route all communication during an
- Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm
during difficult situations.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Work experience in a guest service facet- hotel preferred.
- Microsoft Office, Property Management Systems, General
- Ability to communicate in English effectively in both written
and verbal mediums.
- Ability to multitask in high volume situations.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
- Ability to work nights, weekends & holiday periods
- Preserve quality of Homeowner and Guest experiences
- Consistent and accurate communication with Housekeeping
- Pre-arrival and ongoing Guest contact/communication
- Reporting and following up on all guest issues & maintenance
- Respond to guest and owner inquiries via email & telephone
- Book Lodging Reservations via telephone & email
- Concierge Duties
- Assist Management as need
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic, willing to learn, have
great people skills- required
- Must be organized and able to multi-task, be patient and well
- Must be able to multitask and work in a team atmosphere
requiredThe budgeted range starts at$15/hrThe perks and benefits
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and
mountain shuttlesAs a premier, world-class resort in the Catskills,
guests at Hunter Mountain can expect the ultimate ski experience
with service to match. Join us and become a part of a team who
takes pride in providing the best of what the mountain has to
offer.Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 417096Required
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Albany , Receptionist - Hiring Immediately, Other , Hunter, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!