Employee Benefits Client Service Specialist (Remote)
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Austin & Co., an Alera Group Company is seeking an Employee
Benefits Client Service Specialist to join their team! Are you
looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a
team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success? If that is what you--------re
looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization! Austin & Co. Inc. is operated with integrity,
efficiency, and commitment to providing the highest level of
professional insurance services and risk management advice to our
clients. The focus on the Northeast and our relationships with
premier carriers and other partners allows us to bring first-class,
innovative, and comprehensive solutions. Responsibilities Through a
collaborative approach, the Employee Benefits Client Service
Specialist will provide support to the Client Service
Representatives and Account Managers.
- Assist Client Service Representatives and Account Managers with
the renewal, marketing, and implementation processes, including:
- Gathering information from internal systems, vendors, and
- Preparing RFPs and following through with involved
- Spreadsheeting plans.
- Reviewing carrier and internal documents for accuracy.
- Completing monthly Benchmarking updates.
- Maintain accuracy of multiple department templates.
- Assist with department projects as needed.
- Observe and follow all current and future systems, procedures,
and guidelines established by insurance carriers, the Benefits
Department, and the agency.
- Work with internal and external partners in a cooperative,
- Prioritize, organize, and complete work to meet all individual
quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives established by
- Perform any other duties, jobs, and projects at
management--------s request. Qualifications Education
- Bachelor--------s Degree or equivalent from a four-year
college; or one-year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.Computer &
- While performing the duties of this job the employee must use a
computer and work with the software including but not limited to -
MS "Excel", MS "Word", MS -------PowerPoint-----, MS "Internet
Explorer", TAM -------The Agency Manager.-----Certificates,
- Have or obtain an NYS Life, Accident, & Health Brokers license
within 6 months of employment.Physical Demands
- Sit approximately greater than 2/3 of the time
- Stand approximately less than 1/3 of the time
- Work at computer 2/3 of the time
- Lift 50 lbs. under 1/3 of the time Equal Opportunity Employment
We--------re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a California
resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to
applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Service
Representative, Location: Guilderland, NY - 12084
Keywords: Alera Group, Albany , Employee Benefits Client Service Specialist (Remote), Other , Guilderland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!