Company: Marshall & Sterling Inc
Location: Clifton Park
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Description: Provide superior service and administrative support
for department.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide prompt and efficient assistance according to agency
procedures and guidelines in the completion of administrative
functions; (mail, phone, receptionist, backup etc.).
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service Representative, Sr.
Customer Service Representative or Account Manager and provide
service to customers; (invoicing, processing enrollments and
terminations, copying, scanning, claims, billing, COBRA, renewal
- Request identification cards.
- Process transactions carefully paying attention to detail on a
timely basis to minimize the potential for any errors and omissions
- Assist in follow up of outstanding claims in accordance with
- Assist in the completion of daily reports.
- Maintain professional accreditation necessary to meet agency
- Participate in continuing education programs when
- Build and maintain a favorable and professional work
relationship with other staff members.
- Communicate with Supervisor / Manager any issues to ensure
excellent customer service.
- Adhere to established employee manual policies and
- Adhere to workflow procedures and follow guidelines to reduce
the risk of E&O Claims.
- Promptly report all E&O claims and potential E&O
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- College degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Vertafore a plus.
- Works effectively and relates well with others including
superiors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the
company in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- High level of organizational ability with attention to
Keywords: Marshall & Sterling Inc, Albany , Assistant CSR, Other , Clifton Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!