Quality Assurance Assistant
Company: Chenega Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
SummaryChenega is seeking to hire an experienced Quality
Assurance Assistant who will ensure that the Integrated Referral
Management and Appointing Center (IRMAC) meets specific thresholds
for acceptability for both external and internal data quality.Our
company offers employees the opportunity to join a team where there
is a robust employee benefits program, management engagement,
quality leadership, an atmosphere of teamwork, recognition for
performance, and promotion opportunities. We actively strive to
channel our highly engaged employee's knowledge, critical thinking,
and determination to innovate scalable solutions for our clients.
- Assist the call center during high-volume days/times with phone
- Research MICA reports that are created in Excel for possible
- Append MICAs from MICA reports to MICA Database in Microsoft
Access, located on SharePoint.
- Update daily misbooking and staff misbooking totals, via the
MICA report on SharePoint.
- Data Entry of the Customer Feedback Server.
- Review and update pertinent documents.
- Report Opportunities for improvement (MICAs/Misbooked
- Research Telephone Agent Quality via CHCS (upon request).
- Follow-up on immediate concerns and clinic updates (upon
- Research clinic protocols and update information (upon
- Utilizing a database, use MICA reports that are created in
Excel - to append daily historical information to Microsoft Access
- Daily reporting of staff misbookings, via the MICA report,
located on the SharePoint to Team Leads, Floor Supervisors and
- Streamlining data collection processes and verifying data
formats as necessary to improve efficiency of retaining significant
- Assist QA Specialist with daily reporting of staff misbookings
from previous work day transactions via the MICA Report (Excel
charts) located on SharePoint (local intranet) to Team Leads,
Supervisors, and Appointing Chief.
- Assist QA Specialist as needed with daily monitoring of
incorrect telephone consults reported from clinics and
disseminating follow up to staff as appropriate.
- Share ideas with QA Specialist on streamlining data collection
processes and verifying data formats as necessary to reduce data
collection burden while retaining significant data.
- Assist QA Specialist as needed providing monthly summaries of
quality performance statistics to IRMAC leadership -- Floor
Supervisors and the Chief of Operations and Team Leads.
- Assist QA Specialist as needed summarizing Agent's individual
performance trends and reporting results to IRMAC leadership upon
- Troubleshooting appointing concerns with clinics at other MTFs
in the NCA.
- Daily dissemination of clinic information to IRMAC staff.
- Assisting with staff training.
- Assist the QA Specialist with fostering collaboration with
IRMAC leadership and outside organizations to improve the quality
of workflow and processes to ensure compliance with established
work standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Must have an Associate's degree or (4) years' experience in a
medical environment and any combination of academic education,
professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the
ability to perform the duties of the position working in a MHS RM
or Call Center.
- If education or experience is used to meet the specialized
requirements of this position, it must be directly related to
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Albany , Quality Assurance Assistant, Other , Maryland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!