ENV. SERVICES TECH I
Company: Mohawk Valley Health System
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Details Req Id 74242
Department ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Shift Hours Worked 7.50
Work Schedule GENERAL UNION 05
Employee Status A1 - Full-Time
Union CWA FSL SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE Job Summary This technician
assumes responsibility and accountability for performing cleaning
and service functions in patient and non-patient areas in both
hospital and hospital owned buildings. This is done in a sanitary,
safe, and pleasant manner for the regulations, hospital policies
and procedures, and accreditation requirements of the hospital and
the Environmental Services Department. Core Job
- Receive and follow cleaning assignments as directed.
- Cleans assigned office and common areas.
- Clean up after accidents or abnormal spills when asked to do so
(this may be anywhere in the building).
- Report damage or abuse of property, maintenance concerns, and
any fire or safety hazards.
- Clean and store all equipment and supplies.
- Any additional duties delegated from the Manager/Supervisor/Sr.
- Will support laundry services as delegated Education/Experience
Requirements Preferred: Diploma/GED not required experience in
healthcare preferred. Licensure/Certification Requirements
Required: None EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their age,
race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.Successful
candidates might be required to undergo a background verification
with an external vendor.
Keywords: Mohawk Valley Health System, Albany , ENV. SERVICES TECH I, Other , Mohawk, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!