Company: AMETEK, Inc.
Location: West Shokan
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Summary: -Perform a variety of duties to kit, assemble,
solder, inspect, paint, rework, conformal coat, and encapsulate a
wide variety of complex electronic assemblies or subassemblies.
Perform Safety and Shelf-life audits. -Duties and
- Soldering of electronic assemblies per J-std 001 and Rotron
- Verification of component values per applicable
- Work from blueprints, customer drawings, Specification sheets
and written and verbal instructions.
- Handles materials and parts according to proper procedure.
- Maintains standards of quality and productivity.
- Records information or data describing work performed and
- Complies with all company policies.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned. -Required Skills and
- Reading and comprehension of assembly drawings and
- Ability to use computers to view drawings and documents.
- Ability to use hand tools, inspection gauges, mechanical and
- Basic math skills (Ability to read a ruler)
- Overtime is Mandatory. (Varies depending on workload)
-Education and Experience:
- High School degree or GED Certificate and equivalent
- Manufacturing experience a plus -Physical Requirements:
- Must have good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Tolerant to fumesAMETEK is committed to making a safer,
sustainable, and more productive world a reality. We use
differentiated technology solutions to solve our customers most
complex challenges. We employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries,
that are grounded by our core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect
for the Individual, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social
Responsibility. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P
500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information. -We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class. -Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should call 1 (866) 263-8359.Required
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs
Keywords: AMETEK, Inc., Albany , Electronic Assembler, Other , West Shokan, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!