Posted on: September 24, 2022
SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of
complex and confidential administrative and clerical support
duties. This position requires excellent communication and
interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service
to a wide range of internal and external contacts. A clear
understanding of Company workflow, objectives, strategies, and
vision is critical to success. Essential Functions: Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Provides a wide range of complex office administration and
support to the team.
- Coordination of special projects assigned ensures projects are
continuously moving forward and contracts are current as well as
provide status updates throughout the project cycle.
- Weekly sync with Management to coordinate activities
- Maintains inventory for office supplies, office equipment
- Serves as a consultant to clients regarding client needs and
- Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up
action steps on correspondence.
- Gathers and analyzes information required for administrative
- Uses multiple technical applications including word documents,
database management, spreadsheets, presentation software,
electronic calendar, email, and other Company software.
- Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and
may handle wide-range information dissemination.
- Safeguards confidentiality of the medical records and complies
with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to medical
records. Assures compliance with all HIPAA regulations concerning
use, retrieval, storage, and sharing of medical records.
- Any other duties as assigned. C OMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND
- Must be an independent thinker.
- Work well with others.
- Ability to work with deadlines and work well under
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritization skills
- Clearly possesses customer relations, maintains professional
- Must be a positive team player and be able to communicate with
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills a must.
- Strong attention to details, efficient and highly
- Possesses excellent verbal communication skills and able to
neatly write / type instructions.
- General computer skills (Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Internet
Explorer, Windows, and Outlook)
- Flexible schedule and available to work occasional overtime as
- Accepts direction well. EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Education: High School
- Office administration and customer service skills
- Experience multiple deadlines required.
- Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and
constituencies. Job Requirements:
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support
- Providing administrative support the corporate office
- Provide office support to other administrative staff
- Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to other administrative
assistants and departments
- Perform all administrative duties for the office
- Maintaining administrative and clerical files
- Perform general office support and administrative
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Perform administrative tasks such as mail
- Performing general clerical and administrative duties
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Albany , Administrative Assistant, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!