Project Coordinator (CMC PM)
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Work for a well-regarded biotechnology company in Rensselaer, NY
as a Project Coordinator (CMC PM)! This position is a one-year
contract; with potential for extension or permanent hire.
Analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and team players please
apply! A great wat to start your career!What you need to
know:Starting Pay: $20 - $22/hourHours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday
through FridayWhat you need to apply:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Microsoft Project skills preferred!
- COVID Vaccine RequiredA typical day as a Compliance Coordinator
(QC Support) might include:
- Plans and leads change control activities; including the
development and monitoring of program change control schedules
within the program strategy plans.
- Managing change control timelines and monitoring activities to
closure while cultivating positive relationships with internal and
- Organizing meetings and creating agendas, minutes and managing
- Tracking project deliverables through management of CMC PM
tools, e.g. dashboards and MS Project timelines.Want to know more?
Email for more information today!
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Albany , Project Coordinator (CMC PM), Other , Rensselaer, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!