Speech Language Pathologist, Per Diem - St. Peter's Hospital
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Employment Type:* Part time *Shift:* Day Shift *Description:*
*Speech and Language Pathologist - St. Peter's Hospital*
If you are looking for a per-diem position to fit your schedule,
this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Hospital, we
care for more people in more places.
* **Quality of Life:** Where career opportunities and quality of
* **Advancement: **Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
* **Work/Life: **Positions and shifts to accommodate all
**What you will do:**
As a Speech and Language Pathologist you are responsible for direct
patient care. Integrate elements of patient/client management,
examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis and interventions in
a manner designed to maximize patient's functional outcomes.
*Weekend availability and Acute Care experience a must!*
* Formulates comprehensive treatment program by evaluating patients
with cognitive linguistic disorders, communication disorders,
dysphagia/swallowing disorders and voice/respiratory disorders.
* Identify and refer patients for related services (audiology,
vocational, medical as appropriate).
* Assess patient's rehab needs through the continuum of care and
provides appropriate disposition, equipment, education and
* Completes all documentation in accordance with professional,
organizational, regulatory and facility's compliance standards.
* Participates in initiatives that may include brainstorming or
other activities to assist in improving quality or care,
productivity, policies and standards.
**What you will need:**
* Graduate of an approved Speech Pathology Therapy program with a
* Completion of Clinical Fellowship
* Current NYS Speech Pathologist license and registration
* Certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association
* *Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Albany , Speech Language Pathologist, Per Diem - St. Peter's Hospital, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!