Tool Install Designer
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Designer - Tool Install
Discover your exciting role
Designer - Tool Install is responsible to produce construction
documents with architects, engineers and designers:
Explore your tasks and responsibilities
- Facilitates design review meetings
- Gathers stakeholder comments for inclusion in the design
package and driving open issues to closure, and posts meeting
minutes for reviews.
- Coordinates all aspects of the design process within their
team, from designer(s) to QA to scheduler, escalating help needed
items and issues to the Design Manager.
- Understands the Scope of Work (SOW)
- Submits At Risk Notices for escalating issues to the client
that may delay the deliverable or Design Change Notices for scope
changes that require additional funding
- Assists in responding to and providing information for Design
Revision and Construction Support activities as required
- Participates in the development of new processes or training
materials as needed to aid the team and project as required
- Provides backup and coverage for other Design Leads as
- Other duties as assigned
Show your expertise
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 to 5 Years working in Design, Engineering, Construction or
Tool Install projects
- Collaborating in Teams in a Design and Construction
- Organized and detail-oriented with the capacity to maintain
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Autodesk Building Systems Software - Preferred
Keywords: Exyte, Albany , Tool Install Designer, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!