Patient Support Specialist -$500 Recruitment Bonus
Company: Community Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Delmar Internal Medicine is hiring a full-time Patient Support
Specialist to join their call center team! This is a 40 hour work
week. $500 Recruitment Bonus! The ideal candidate will have
superior customer service skills, preferably in the medical field.
This position is formerly known as a Medical Secretary.
Responsibilities: * Greeting and checking in patients when they
arrive to the office.
* Process incoming telephone calls/messages based on office policy
* Schedule appointments for patients, following office protocols
for access to care.
* Schedule all follow up appointments as directed by the providers
or as indicated on encounter forms.
* Obtain patient signature on the appropriate waiver(s) according
to insurance requirements
* Organize and monitor the provider's daily schedule.
* Maintain timely patient flow.
* Verify patient insurance coverage/demographic information at each
visit and update when necessary If you are interested in this
opportunity and have the desired qualifications, please Apply Now!
Community Care Physicians offers competitive salaries and a
comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision
and life insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement plan,
and much more in a business casual environment! We welcome
candidates who will bring diverse intellectual, gender and ethnic
perspectives to Community Care Physicians. Kindly note, CCP has
implemented a mandatory COVID vaccine policy. To be considered for
employment, you must be fully vaccinated or intend to be fully
vaccinated by 12/17/21. If you have a medical or religious
exemption, please indicate as such on your application. Community
Care Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 250 Delaware
Avenue, Delmar, New York 12054 * High school graduate or equivalent
with additional education desirable.
* Previous clerical experience in a medical practice preferred.
* Strong computer skills.
* Knowledge of medical terminology and office procedures
* Ability to use interpersonal skills to establish/maintain
cooperative relationships with patients, family members,
physicians, providers, managers, co-workers and external
* Maintain strictest confidentiality and discretion. Delmar
Keywords: Community Care, Albany , Patient Support Specialist -$500 Recruitment Bonus, Other , Delmar, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!