Event Coordinator- AutoCamp Catskills
Company: AutoCamp Catskills- Prospect Hotel Services LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Do you love to create delight through design and attention to
detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done?
If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our
The AutoCamp Event & Programming Coordinator will oversee the
execution of all events on the property. The primary role will be
to serve as the connective tissue during all property events,
acting as the glue between clients, guests, planners, vendors, and
property teams. Event Coordinator responsibilities include working
with the Sales Manager to oversee and detail future events, which
includes coordinating with third-party vendors, scheduling
bartenders for group bar activity, distributing and updating group
resume and banquet event orders, serving as the VIP concierge for
all group leads, event planners, and hosts of corporate and social
events. Additionally, the Event Coordinator will manage all ongoing
programming and oversee special events developed by AutoCamp's
brand-marketing team, growing and maintaining a roster of local
hosts and partners, and serving as the primary liaison between our
BaseCamp brand marketing and property teams.
AutoCamp is a lifestyle hotel brand that is changing the way people
experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free,
and comfortable experience in the world's top outdoor destinations
- we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
Sounds good? We'd love to hear from you. Be sure to attach both a
resume and a cover letter telling us about your relevant experience
and salary requirements. Please Note: Resumes submitted without a
cover letter will be crumpled up and used as campfire kindling.
Essential Function, but not limited to:
- Review upcoming Events & Programming with the team each day in
the morning stand-up.
- Participate in weekly property BEO/Resume meetings presenting
and reviewing the upcoming Special Events & Programming.
- Assist with the set up and service of contracted functions,
based upon agreed upon Banquet Event Orders (BEO).
- Organize and orchestrate any last-minute changes or details to
- Support Sales and Event Manager as a point of contact for all
approved vendors, caterers, hosts, and clients leading up to, and
be the point person on the day of the event.
- Work closely with FB&R Supervisor to procure products and
supplies needed to execute upcoming events.
- Work with FB&R Supervisor to manage third-party catering
relationships and facilitate any service needs for events; maintain
a roster of local F&B vendors including caterers, pop-up
vendors, food trucks, etc.
- Schedule and oversee on-call Bartenders.
- Recognize and address potential intoxicated or disruptive
- Ensure each server/bartender always practices a 'clean as you
go' philosophy throughout their shift.
- Monitor team appearance, attitude, and degree of
professionalism to ensure their adherence to AutoCamp's standards
of quality service.
- Maintain Back-of-the-House pantry areas in a neat, clean and
organized environment at all times.
- Responsible for setting up, serving, maintaining, and breaking
down banquet rooms for all events; transporting all event items to
and from onsite and offsite storage.
- Participate as the property lead on the monthly programming
calls along with key property staff, and BaseCamp Brand Marketing
- Coordinates directly with the Sales and Brand Marketing teams
on events they are planning and helps support any needs.
- Schedule and manage the use of communal spaces and programming
events to make connections in the community and build relationships
with local businesses.
- Submit recommendations for potential programming partners/hosts
through the proper channels for approval.
- Maintain and oversee monthly guest experience calendar for
ongoing programming and special events on the property.
- Oversee special property events and programming budget and
provide monthly data to the GM/AGM/FB&R team Assist the Guest
Experience and Reservations team to communicate and market ongoing
programming and special events.
- Collect guest feedback and reviews and help to resolve any
problem which may arise from programming or events, informing
Property Leadership and if needed, BaseCamp teams.
- Performs any other duties as requested by General Manager,
Assistant General Manager & Sales Manager.
Other duties include, but are not limited to
- Represents the AutoCamp brand with all partnerships and local
- Possess excellent people skills with a positive, outgoing, and
naturally curious personality.
- Ability to follow all of the AutoCamp standards policies and
- Ability to handle obstacles in a positive and professional
manner and to effectively communicate these problems, along with
- Special projects as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
- A passion for hospitality and the great outdoors.
- Strong relationship and negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and follow projects through to
- Knowledge of Cloud-Based Applications; knowledge of Google
Suite products preferred.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Must be a MacGyver, able to find creative solutions when issues
arise, with limited resources.
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance are required.
Required Education and Experience
- A passion for the great outdoors
- 2+ years hospitality industry or related industry
- Experience working in or managing events preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
Keywords: AutoCamp Catskills- Prospect Hotel Services LLC, Albany , Event Coordinator- AutoCamp Catskills, Other , Saugerties, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!