Customer Service Representative, Bilingual Spanish
Location: East Greenbush
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Every day, Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus are entrusted to serve some of the most vulnerable communities by providing customer care to millions of New Yorkers who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. During these uncertain times we ensure that we are delivering the best outcomes possible for our clients and customers - ensuring every action is thoughtful, open, transparent, and done with integrity. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Please note this job posting is for upcoming classes in Albany, NY. This position requires 6 weeks of onsite training. After successful completion of training, there is the opportunity to work remotely.
Pay and Benefits:
* Bilingual base rate $20.25/hr
* $1,500 Retention Bonus (New Hires only, eligible after 120 days of successful employment)
* Quarterly Bonus opportunity up to 5% of your quarterly earnings
* $500+ in referral incentives
* 401K with company match
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Paid accrued time off and 10 paid holidays
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Employee Wellness and Discount Programs
* A variety of weekday and weekend shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
* A supportive environment with peers who share your passion for improving people's lives
* Career development and promotional opportunities
* No cold calling, sales, or collection calls
Education and Experience Requirements
* Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
* Process new applications for health care coverage via the telephone including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the Marketplace, and enrollment into health plans.
* Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment requests, and special enrollment periods as requested.
* Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
* Perform co-browse interactions with consumers seeking assistance with the application process via the NYSOH, as necessary
* Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
* Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
* Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
* Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
* Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
* Attends meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
* Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
* Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
* Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
Education and Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 0 - 1 years of experience, previous experience in customer service preferred
* Must be able to speak and read Spanish and English fluently
* Ability to work within established turnaround times
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
* Ability to work as a member of a team
* Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets preferred
#NYSOH #AlbanyNewYork #CustomerServiceRepresentatives #RetailSalespersons #SalesRepresentatives #OfficeAdministrator #SalesAgents #Telemarketers #Tellers #CounterClerk #RentalClerk #OrderClerks #NewAccountClerks #FullTime #CSRJobs #Bilingual #BilingualSpanishJob #NYSOHcsrALBANY #NYSOHcsrALBANY
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation.
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Albany , Customer Service Representative, Bilingual Spanish, Other , East Greenbush, New York
here to apply!