Expert Systems Architect
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Posted : October 15, 2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 36 Qualification Degree Bachelor Working Hours 9 am - 5
pm Experience 7 years Job DescriptionDURATION: 24 MonthsLOCATION:
Albany, NY - OnsiteQualifications
- Systems Architect - Defines the architecture of a computerized
system (i.e., a system composed of software and hardware) in order
to fulfill certain requirement, including a breakdown of the system
into components, the component interactions and interfaces
(including with the environment, especially the user), and the
technologies and resources to be used in the design.
- Expert - 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to
large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is
considered at the top of his/her field.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 60 months exerience using Oralce and PL/SQL packages including
SQL programing and JSON objecs and ORM tools.
- 36 months experience as a Web GUI designer including
accessibility complaince and using Angular Single Page Applications
(SPA), Redux, Angular versions 4 thru 10.
- 84 month's experience designing application architecture,
developing & deploying n-tier asp.Net Web apps using C#, web, WCF
and REST service.
- 84 months experience analyzing business processes and
workflows; using UML to model components and systems, working with
non-technical staff to develop system specifications and resolve
- 24 months experience development applications relating to
government human service eligility systems.
- 36 months experience using object-oriented principles and
concepts to design complex business objectsDay-to-Day tasks
- Continue Design and Development of the new SFARS Application
- Research and provide architectural review and direction of
various other Microsoft .Net 6.0 based open system
- Guidance and assistance in maintaining other OTDA's critical
.Net applications (includes approximately 25 applications).
- Establishes, monitors and ensures that project goals/objectives
are met; managing daily work/priorities.
- Create cradle to grave UML diagrams for entire to-be
- Provide mentoring and guidance to our .Net development
staff.Know someone who would be perfect for this role? Be a pal,
Keywords: Ezelogs, Albany , Expert Systems Architect, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...