Multi Brand Advisor I
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
OVERVIEWExperience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A
place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to
create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts.
At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash,
one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful. If you seek greater
purpose-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices
are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth
opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the
possibilities quite this beautiful.The Multi-Brand Advisor (MBA) is
responsible for maximizing sales in focused brands under the Estee
Lauder Companies (including color cosmetics, skincare, and
fragrance) by engaging guests to determine their individual needs
and assisting guests in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
All responsibilities are done while maintaining overall store
standards, including cleanliness and replenishment. The MBA
represents the image, products, and culture of Ulta Beauty and the
brands they support, which include MAC, Clinique and Estee Lauder,
to the Ulta Beauty guest. This position supports the Experience
Manager (EM) through a focus on performance (service/retail sales
and in-store events), people (guest service and associate culture),
and process (operating procedures and compliance standards). This
position requires a passion for the beauty industry, exceptional
guest service, and the aptitude to learn and communicate product
knowledge. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Job
Functions)The MBA is a champion of Ulta Beauty's mission, vision,
and values, and should demonstrate them skillfully and consistently
by performing the following duties and responsibilities of the
position (as well as all other projects/duties as
- Meet or exceed focused MAC, Clinique, and Estee Lauder brand
sales and clientele goals, and contribute to meeting or exceeding
the store's goals related to retail and service sales, guest
loyalty (including credit), retail shrink and omni-channel sales as
set by Ulta Beauty for the store.
- Build the business by achieving sales targets, using all levers
such as product services and data capture to build guest loyalty,
recruit new guests, and grow guest return rate.
- Share the benefits of the guest loyalty program, including
credit and the Ulta Beauty app, with guests on the sales
- Ensure that each guest receives exceptional service by
providing a guest-friendly environment, which includes greeting and
engaging every guest, personalizing service to their needs,
offering samples, recommending complementary products and/or
services, and informing guests of current promotions, events and
services within the store.
- Build, maintain, and successfully provide superior service to
every guest, every day to grow a customer list for MAC, Clinique,
and Estee Lauder brand sales.
- Courteously handle sales, refunds, and exchanges.
- Have solid knowledge of the MAC, Clinique and Estee Lauder
brands within the store, their heritage and know-how, and share
knowledge with guests and the team.
- Perform makeup applications, skincare analysis and product
demonstrations with guests to drive sales and the guest
- Grow and enhance business by demonstrating and executing
exclusive product demonstrations.
- Book appointments for and support the execution of services and
in-store events that deliver an unrivaled guest experience while
delivering on sales goals for the MAC, Clinique, and Estee Lauder
brands and the store.
- Remain informed and participate in promotions and marketing
initiatives within the brand and throughout all
categories/departments of the Ulta Beauty store.
- Use the provided clientele system to obtain guest information;
follow up consistently with guests after sales and/or sampling to
build loyalty and grow the business.
- Take the initiative to stay informed regarding new and existing
industry trends, products, and services during work time and be
knowledgeable about the ingredients and benefits of these trends,
products, and services to better serve guests.
- Maintain prompt, regular attendance.People
- Contribute to an inclusive environment that supports teammates,
peers, and the internal and external guests served.
- Maintain strong relationships with MAC, Clinique, and Estee
Lauder brand partners through participation in required trainings
and the execution of in-store events and promotions.
- Address and successfully resolve guest concerns according to
Ulta Beauty philosophy and standards.
- Collaborate with managers and associates throughout the store
to help grow the business.
- Attend seasonal seminars hosted by Education Executives and
regularly participate in ongoing training, including timely
completion of daily digital trainings, to enable continuous
professional development and drive MAC, Clinique, and Estee Lauder
brand sales performance.Process
- Be knowledgeable of and ensure compliance with Ulta Beauty's
policies, procedures, and standards.
- Know and understand the opportunities related to MAC, Clinique,
and Estee Lauder products within Ulta Beauty.
- Model brand image and expectations by adhering to the Ulta
Beauty dress code, including wearing brand assets as directed.
- Drive sales by keeping assigned work area replenished, signed
and faced, and ensuring testers are available and maintained in
compliance with hygiene standards.
- Maintain outstanding store operational standards, including
cleanliness of the MAC, Clinique and Estee Lauder brand area(s),
and any additional assigned area, including the salesfloor,
restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area.
- Participate in completing merchandise resets, planograms,
marketing displays, physical inventory procedures, and the
processing of shipment.
- Protect company assets by following loss prevention best
practices and providing exceptional guest service.
- Execute other operational tasks as directed. JOB
- High school diploma is preferred
- Cosmetology or demonstrator license where required by
applicable state lawExperience
- Cosmetics artistry experience preferredSkills
- Demonstrate a passion for and significant competency in sales,
products, and service
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to positively and proactively handle guest concerns and
prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills SPECIAL
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekdays,
- Attend brand sponsored trainings WORKING CONDITIONS
- Frequent mobility during shift
- Frequent standing, bending, pulling, pushing, reaching, and
twisting during shift
- Continuous lifting and/or moving up to 10 lbs. during
- Continuous coordination and manipulation of objects during
shift The pay range for this position is $17.00 - $25.50 / Hour
with the opportunity for eligible associates to earn additional
compensation pursuant to the Company's bonus plan. Exact pay will
be based on factors including, but not limited to relevant
education, qualifications, certifications, experience, level,
shift, geographic location, and business and organizational needs.
Full-time positions are eligible for paid time off, health, dental,
vision, life and disability benefits. Part-time positions are
eligible for dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. For
additional information concerning our benefits, visit our Benefits
and Career Development
ABOUTAt Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are
beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty
retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics,
fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon
services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of
beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than
25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and
emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points,
including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers
a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and
make-up services.We will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction
records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with
the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New
York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Albany , Multi Brand Advisor I, Other , Latham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!