Real Estate Listing Specialist
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtors
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Job Description The Real Estate Listing Specialist is a real estate agent who navigates the process of creating effective home and property listings for clients. They also meet with prospective home buyers and sellers to help determine client needs. This role is ideal for individuals who are highly creative, possess excellent people-skills, and can build trust quickly with clients. You'll be the hub for client connections, whether it be by telephone, email or the internet. You'll have the charisma to engage a client who is contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise sellers on their home sale, and the ability to follow through and keep our sellers informed while their home is actively listed on the market. You'll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the listing process, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently, you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work. Compensation for Listing Specialists is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales, purchases, and listings, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Listing Specialists can often earn over $100,000 after they've established a strong client base. Job Responsibilities As a Real Estate Listing Specialist, you will...
- Respond to all lead requests in a timely manner
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Call customers regularly to provide feedback on their selling or buying process
- Work side by side with other agents and team members to effectively coordinate the listing and selling process
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients As an employer, we will...
- Equip you to be your own boss and take back control of your work schedule
- Nurture a culture of support, encouragement, and learning, to help you thrive in your role
- Offer a competitive commission rate that allows you to earn as much as you put into the position
- Provide training and resources to help you succeed in your business Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake REALTORS For 93 years, Berkshire Hathaway Blake, Realtors has been dedicated to continued growth, leadership and service throughout upstate New York. Our outstanding team of associates, employees and managers have been recognized for outstanding service for the past four years, earning the Business Review's "Best Places to Work" recognition for 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015 and a "Top 3 Workplace" by The Times Union for 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Working Here At Berkshire Hathaway Blake, we are prepared to face the challenges of the real estate industry by providing our sales associates, clients and customers with the most innovative marketing and sales concepts available. In our goal to help our sales agents become the most successful in the industry, our training program and marketing tools are second to none. Training programs are available for both the new and experienced associate on both a local and national level, utilizing both on-demand and live classroom training. Our Equal Opportunity Promise We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect. Industry Real Estate
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake Realtors, Albany , Real Estate Listing Specialist, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!