Company: CHA Companies
Posted on: June 14, 2019
CHA brings outstanding technical and design capabilities to address
all sports facility needs for colleges, secondary schools, and
municipalities. From Division I athletics to large municipal field
venues, we bring an exceptional national perspective and experience
for your indoor and outdoor needs. Our engineers, architects,
planners, turf specialists, and project managers skillfully
integrate project schedules and budgets into the design process.
Our approach has produced award-winning results for high schools,
colleges and professional sports teams across the United
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Sports Designer for our
Colonie, NY or Richmond, VA offices.
CHA s sports group is a team of dedicated architects, landscape
architects and engineers practicing across the United States. Our
sports specialists blend high-quality design with a modern
perspective to create award-winning solutions that generate the
most value for athletes, owners, and venue users.
We are seeking talented candidates to fulfill key roles within our
growing sports practice. If you have a passion for sports design we
are ready to help you bring that affection to life.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Site/Civil design of sports facilities and sports complexes.
* Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of
* Experience with preparation and/or review of site plan
* Coordinates with regulators and permitting agencies.
* Completes field assignments, such as data collection and
construction observation, when appropriate.
* Bid phase services such as preparing project specifications, bid
addendum, response to requests for information, review of bidder s
qualification and recommendation of award.
* Construction engineering services such as shop drawing review,
payment application, change order requests, developing punch lists
and construction observation.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
* Bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering or Landscape
* Registered Professional Engineer Landscape Architect
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 5+ years of related professional sports design experience.
* Strong design and problem solving skills.
* Experience with parks and outdoor recreation facilities
* High proficiency in AutoCAD.
* Civil 3D, Revit, Lumion, Sketch-up knowledge a plus.
* Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
in a team environment with teammates in multiple offices.
* Excellent communication, technical, and organizational
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly
talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer
a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for
our employees professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: CHA Companies, Albany , Sports Designer, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!