Posted on: September 15, 2019
Job Family US-NY-Virtual
Aon is looking for a Senior Associate In Chicago or New York
Your role will involve leading account and project teams to deliver
business focused initiatives and strategic recommendations for
(re)insurers to grow and improve their operating performance. You
will also directly execute and implement those recommendations
whilst help manage the client relationship.
A Senior Associate will participate in various phases of client
engagements, with responsibilities including:
* Contribute in full lifecycle client engagements by leading
strategic initiatives, managing simple projects and implementing
* Be responsible for projects, managing team members and have the
opportunity to mentor them outside of specific projects
* Take a lead role on analysis, initial story building and the
production of reports and other client deliverables
* Lead the facilitation of interviews with clients and Aon
* Be responsible for the identification and communication of
recommendations to clients
* Manage the client relationship alongside other Aon Inpoint
* Lead work streams with clients to develop processes,
methodologies, and transition strategies that will guide them to
the objective future state
* Work in a collaborative environment with clients and
* Challenge the status quo and internal processes to identify
opportunities to work more efficiently
* Lead by strong example and take on additional responsibility as
Characteristics of an ideal candidate:
* Minimum bachelor s degree from a top tier university; MBA is
* Proven experience with 3-4 years of experience in account
management, (re)insurance or consulting
* Strong analytical abilities and a track record of academic
* Willingness to learn and to solve complex problems
* Project management skills
* Ability to communicate in a collaborative and client focused
* Ability to perform well under pressure, on multiple work streams,
and with tight deadlines
* Strong attention to detail and critical eye in overseeing work of
* Regularly identifies opportunities to take on additional
responsibility and to work more efficiently
* Proven team player with the ability to leverage the knowledge of
those around them
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to network and
engage with all levels of stakeholders (both internal and
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint and
* Willing to travel (typically less than 20%)
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm
providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients
by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that
reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should
you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and
successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's
employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of
the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN
validation, education verification, employment verification, and
criminal check, search against global sanctions and government
watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug
test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks
are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Apply for this jobApply
Share with a friendShare
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Join our Talent Community to stay informed
about Aon opportunities.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Aon, Albany , Senior Associate, Other , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!