Director, Management Consulting
Company: Placement Partner
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing professional services firm
with significant national presence in strategic US geographies.
Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged technical
industry expertise to develop customized solutions for clients in a
broad array of industries, providing services to growth-oriented
enterprises and individuals. As the independent US member firm of
Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the expertise of 24,000
professionals in 90+ countries. Although we work with numbers, the
accounting, tax and consulting work we do is still all about
people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting
relationships with our clients, our colleagues and the communities
where we serve. POSITION OVERVIEW Our Consulting practice is
seeking an experienced Director in Business Transformation and
Operations to join our Management Consulting team and lead
strategic initiatives for solutions with Mazars clients. In this
role the Candidate is responsible for initiating, directing, and
implementing a comprehensive strategy that strengthens our client's
business objectives while enhancing their ability to achieve
results. The candidate will build upon our firm's position as a
trusted strategic advisor while actively engaging in the Management
Consulting solutions through pre-sales, sales and delivery cycles.
The Director will ensure quality and customer satisfaction in
Mazars' OI while providing project leadership and direction for the
client team and maintain the long-term partnerships with our
clients. This position can take place in any of our firm's major US
offices and can be worked remotely. Key Professional
- Drive and own strategic initiatives which align with the
client's goals and strategies, whereby strengthening our
- Develop and manage positive and effective relationships with
Mazars' client base to advance Mazars' goals while building our
position as the consulting partner of choice.
- Represent Mazars through proactively engaging both net-new and
expanding opportunities with both internal and external
- Through seasoned experience, drive industry best practices
within operational improvement, focused on process efficiency and
savings across the finance, supply chain, sales effectiveness and
human capital functions.
- Engage and maintain positive, productive relationships with
client CxO's, board members, committees, community and business
leaders, stakeholders and staff
- In depth solution knowledge driving efficiency and cost savings
initiatives using, with continuous learning to stay up to date with
Mazars' offerings and leverage the solutions to drive the best
overall results for our clients. Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- 15+ years managing the functional delivery of business
transformation, solutions based upon Mazars offerings within the
- Experience leading and motivating consultants to deliver large
scale business solutions on time and on budget.
- 10+ years of work experience in Project Management,
Relationship Management/Account Management activities.
- Credible knowledge across the business domain and sector
specific business applications.
- Familiar with technology standards and implementation
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and presenting
to C-level executives.
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales ability.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly effective in a virtual team
- Demonstrated expertise in project estimation, phase breakdown
of work programs, project "turn around" situations.
- Ability to evangelize Mazars's solution offerings to our
clients and communicate the business impact of new products and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both
oral and written)
- Excellent organizational analytical and project management
- Customer-oriented attitude and successful client relationship
- Ability to travel up to 50% depending on need and
- Must have authorization to work in the US without sponsorship.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes
medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days' off
(PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop
new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership
development programs, continuing professional education courses,
and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also
made available Mazars USA LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. Posted 2 Days
Ago Full time R0001334 About Us At local and global levels, we are
proud of building diverse and rewarding experiences for our people,
clients, and for the communities we serve. Mazars USA LLP is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Please let us know if you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment
process. All requests should be sent to our Affirmative Action
Officer, via email, at-- AAOfficer@mazarsusa.com . L et us know the
nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for
accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please
note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Keywords: Placement Partner, Albany , Director, Management Consulting, Professions , Maryland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!