Master ATM Technician - Albany, NY
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT---s 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference --- for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you---re a part of ADT Commercial, you---ll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit--www.adtcommercial.com--or follow us
on--LinkedIn--and--Facebook. Position Summary: The basic function
is to perform installation, maintenance and repair to financial/ATM
equipment, pneumatic banking systems, bank locks, mechanical
systems as well as CCTV and access control systems.---- Works
independently and provides specialized training and direction to
less senior/experienced technicians and trainees. Duties And
- Serve accounts by analyzing work orders, resolving problems,
and recommending system improvements.
- Provide continuity of customer operations and a high level of
service to the clients.
- Provide maintenance and repairs on Financial/ATM equipment and
other electro-mechanical equipment at various locations within
- Provide maintenance and repairs to pneumatic banking
- Provide maintenance and repairs to various bank locks and
- Provide ability to service and troubleshoot ATMs as well as
CCTV and access control systems
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines and refer to technical/parts
manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc.
in order to diagnose and repair equipment or systems. Whenever
possible, all work performed should be reviewed with the
- Provide knowledge of basic electricity and electronic theory
and the ability to apply that knowledge to duties involved in
engineering functions such as evaluation testing and installation
of various pieces of bank equipment.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently
communicating with service coordinator, dispatcher, management, and
customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Attends training classes when offered.
- Complete monthly vehicle reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely responses to
- Must have a strong work ethic.------
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must handle other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications(Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Minimum requirement: Five (5) years ---plus--- of technical
experience with low voltage systems, banking systems, and
integrated security equipment.
- Must have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving
record and clear a drug screening.-- Certification/Licensing:
- NCR ATM Certification Work Environment:
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical
shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.-- Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with ---on
call availability--- and must be able to travel on short
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods.-- ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT, Albany , Master ATM Technician - Albany, NY, Professions , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!