IT Quality Control Technician
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 15, 2022
An IT Quality ControlTechnician role is available for an
extremely busy biotechnology company. This is a long-term contract
expected to last 12 months with potential to become permanent. Pay:
$19-20/hr. - Onsite: Rensselaer, NY Schedule: -Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm.
Summary: Assists in execution of QC IT projects (LIMS, LES, ELN,
SDMS, Empower) and activities to support ongoing Quality Control
department needs. This position reports to the Pr. Business Systems
Analyst Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative support for additional computerized
systems such as: QUMAS (document and process management system), MS
Share Point, LIMS, ELN, SDMS, Empower, MS Access and
- Work with the IT group on projects such as defining User
Requirement Specifications and execution of test plans.
- Meet with users to determine to define the corresponding IT
requirements for new and existing IT projects.
- Provide training and support to QC end-users for IT
- Review documents and ensure consistency with SOPs and current
- Assist in writing and revising Standard Operating Procedures
(SOPs), User Requirement Specifications (URSs) and Functional
Requirement Specifications (FRSs) with current formats.
- Lab Performance metrics generation, development and maintenance
(LIMS, access database, MS excel). Responding to customer feedback
and making adjustments/improvements as needed.
- Coordinating approvals for documents and forms
- Assist in organizing, documenting and preparing for meetings in
relation to IT Systems change control and prioritization (Empower,
LIMS, ELN). Education and Experience:
- AAS or BA/BS degree and 2+ years of relevant work
- Preferred experience with Databases/LIMS/MS Share Point. Nesco
Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities. -
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Albany , IT Quality Control Technician, Professions , Rensselaer, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!