Company: MATHESON TRI/GAS INC.
Location: Feura Bush
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Responsible for Maintaining and Improving Plant performance.
This is typically a nonshift work position although situations may
require work outside normal shift. Plant Technician will perform
mechanical, instrument and electrical maintenance.
- High School diploma, Technical School or related industrial
- Strong understanding of Safety Practices and policies for the
Industrial Gas Industry
- Strong understanding of Air Separation Principles
- Strong understanding of compressors, pumps and
- Strong understanding of electrical motors, electrical power
distribution and electrical safety
- Possess skills to utilize I&E test equipment, including
DVM, megger, process calibrator, transmitter simulator.
- Ability to utilize troubleshooting skills on Medium voltage
panels, low voltage panels, Programmable Logic Controllers, field
process measuring equipment and vibration equipment
- Understanding of Analytical principles.
- Basic Computer skills.
- On call for plant needs of any kind, (Personnel, Equipment,
Customer problems) Statistical and analytical skills.
- Clean driving record.
Apply Online Below
Keywords: MATHESON TRI/GAS INC., Albany , Plant Technician, Professions , Feura Bush, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!