Company: Altech Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Electrical Assemblers to perform general assembly on electrical
- Onsite training is provided but qualified candidates must have
basic hand and power tool knowledge
- Ability to read basic assembly instructions.
- Previous experience working as an electrical assembler a
- Site is located in Ballston Spa, NY-20 minutes outside of
- International railroad manufacturing company seeking
PAY: Rate starting at $17/hr with Sign-on bonus up to $4,000
- Read diagram drawings, product specifications, and meet quality
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units
to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power
- Position and fasten units to assemblies and subassemblies;
fasten cables and wiring.
- Successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug
testing and criminal background checks.
- Read and speak English fluently; interpret documents: such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
Altech is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Altech
makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and
business needs at the time.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Altech Services, Inc., Albany , Assembler (Electrical), Professions , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!