Senior Mechanical Engineer (PE)
Company: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Details:Senior Mechanical Engineer HVAC- Electrical-
Plumbing- MEP- EngineeringOur client an excellent, well-established
firm located in the upstate New York area is actively seeking a
Senior Mechanical Designer/Senior Mechanical Engineer, PE to add to
the organization with experience in building systems design (HVAC &
Plumbing) . Individuals at this level will have experience leading
projects and mentor staff. This position will require providing
technical leadership for the creation of construction drawings and
specifications, existing system studies and master planning
- Work with in-house design staff as well as interface with other
engineering disciplines, architects, owners, and clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, complex problem- solving
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Takes initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative oriented
- Candidate shall be self-performing and self-motivated.
- Willingness to grow with the company and accept new
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, engineering
technology, architectural engineering, or related discipline
- Ten (10) or more years' experience in mechanical systems design
for commercial, educational, corporate projects
- Knowledge in the design of multiple HVAC systems
- PE certification preferred
- Construction specification & documentation development, as well
as construction administration
- Fluency in Revit, Microsoft Office products, AutoCAD, and
various engineering software tools.
- LEED certification a plusOur client is competitive for top
talent in the marketplace, providing multiple perks including a
strong benefits plan, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, work life
balance with hybrid remote/office work opportunities for those that
desire, and a competitive compensation plan to name a few.If you
are interested in being considered, please send a current copy of
your resume to email@example.comAll communications are 100%
confidentialAlex ShowersLiberty Personnel
Words: (Mechanical Engineer, MEP, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing,
MEP, Consulting Engineer, Revit, AutoCAD, EIT, PE, Professional
Engineer, Engineer In Training, HVAC)
Keywords: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Albany , Senior Mechanical Engineer (PE), Professions , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!