Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX:
CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer
products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing
clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a
high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and
reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and
Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and
accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the
United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130
dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites,
and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the
leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a
unique supply and distribution network throughout the European
market, bringing together pioneering science and research with
cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home -
Curaleaf - Cannabis with ConfidenceOur corporate social
responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion +
Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility - Curaleaf -
Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social
responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to
national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes.
Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us,
and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of
cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local
communities.We educate. We advocate. We give.Essential Duties and
- Competent in all tasks and works hands-on in the department
daily with all staff and plants.
- Works with the Manufacturing Manager and assistant manager on
daily tasks in department.
- Directly supervises manufacturing staff to ensure all processes
and procedures are being followed and department goas are being
- Supervises Manufacturing staff to ensure processes and duties
are being followed and goals are being achieved.
- Understands, compiles, completes and maintains reports needed
for the Manufacturing Manager review.
- Must have the ability to coach staff and offer constructive
feedback when required.
- Must be efficient and have the ability to oversee three (3)
production labs and associated Team Members on a daily basis.
- Shows the capability to effectively communicate with management
and co-workers on a professional basis.
- Assume responsibility for managing the department in a
rotational schedule for weekends.
- Shows the capability to communicate with management and all
other co-workers on a professional basis.
- Ability to hold production staff accountable for following all
processes and procedures an initiate disciplinary actions.
- Follow's all safety practices and addresses safety concerns
with Team Members and Manufacturing Manager.
- Ability to critically to solve problems and complete repairs
with minimal impact to processing.
- Ability to learn NYS' BioTrack system and utilize with
- Assist with state and local government auditors and law
enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
- Ability to hold staff accountable for following procedures and
protocols in the cultivation department.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and
- Maintain a world-class facility by maintenance and
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ability to manage diverse groups of people to meet and exceed
productivity, quality and safety standards and maintain a positive
- Perform all essential job functions/physical demands as written
in the Curaleaf job description.
- Perform other duties as required/needed to meet departmental
goals.Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree and 2-3 years of experience or an equivalent
combination of education/experience
- At least 1 year of experience working within a manufacturing
- 2-3 years' experience supervising a group of 15 or more
- Comprehensive knowledge of cannabis is preferred
- Must be an outstanding team-builder and have excellent
verbal/written communication skills
- Internal applicants must be in their current role for at least
6 months to apply for consideration
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong
attention to detailJob Requirements:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Are trustworthy and hardworking
- Have reliable transportationThe physical demands, work
environment factors and mental functions described below are
representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Language SkillsMust
be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and
in writing. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively
with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to
effectively present information in one on-one and small group
situations to Team Members of the organization.Mathematical
SkillsAbility to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.Reasoning AbilityAbility to apply common sense
understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.Physical DemandsWhile
performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach
with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl; and talk or hear. The Team Member must frequently lift
and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25
pounds.Work EnvironmentThe noise level in the work environment is
normal. The Team Member is frequently exposed to an environment of
natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, and airborne particles. The
Team Member will also have moderate exposure to conditions such as
dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the
skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective
Equipment is provided and required for Team Members to
utilize.Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
Keywords: Curaleaf, Albany , Production Supervisor, Professions , Ravena, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!