Diesel Mechanic / Technician / Mechanic
Company: Gabrielli Truck Sales
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Diesel Mechanic / Technician / Mechanic Gabrielli Truck Sales is
currently seeking Medium to Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Technicians
Class A, B, & C to join our team. Job Description: We are seeking a
mechanic to repair and maintain diesel engine industrial trucks
according to dealership and factory specifications. Individual must
have electrical troubleshooting skills and strong computerized
electrical system diagnostic capabilities Responsibilities:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or
service work is required or recommended.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs,
schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and
manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition
as when they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal,
state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal,
OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
Job Requirements: Diesel Mechanic /
Technician / Mechanic
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to: Microsoft
- CDL is a plus
- Must have own tools
- Be motivated, proactive, focused and well organized
- Maintain high level of professionalism
- At least 3 years of experience or more Benefits:
Keywords: Gabrielli Truck Sales, Albany , Diesel Mechanic / Technician / Mechanic, Professions , Rensselaer, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!