Logistics Technician Associate
Company: Nesco Resource
Location: Clifton Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Nesco Resource is seeking a candidate for a Logistics Technician
Associate for a client in the Clifton Park, NY area. This is a
temp-to-perm opportunity with an excellent benefits package,
401(k), paid time off, a flexible spending account and a retirement
plan.This is not your typical warehouse picking and packing job.
Every day is different and if you like that, this is a great
opportunity. The successful associate needs to:
- Value attention to detail
- Be able to use a computer to track and control inventory
- Be able to thoroughly inspect and store components
- Be reliable and dependable
- Be able to assemble a trade show booth in the warehouse,
disassemble it and then ship the materials
- Be a collaborative team member and be able to work
independently SummaryThis position is responsible for setting up
trade show booths and packing for safe transit. Upon return, all
booth components will be inspected and stored properly. This
position is responsible for completely and accurately maintaining
reports and inventory records utilizing our database software. In
addition to computer skills, this position requires a "hands-on
person with the ability to safely operate a forklift .Essential
- Follow instructions for each task assigned by Supervisor.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to help ensure work is
completed accurately and consistently across the department.
- Accurately maintain records of all reports and inventory
- Assemble displays from setup instructions.
- Pack contents of booth in a safe and secure manner for transit.
- Document locations, quantities, etc. of all items in reports.
- Ensure all crates are labeled / stenciled appropriately.
- Ensure all inventory items are labeled with ID# and entries are
complete and accurate, have photographic documentation, etc.
- Ensure complete and accurate Inspection information is
recorded, with particular attention paid to recording damages and
providing useful photographic documentation of such.
- Assist team members as needed.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of workstation and all
work areas, aisles, etc.
- Safely operate forklift trucks.
- Be able to safely lift 50-70 pounds.
- Be able to work overtime as required
- Other duties as assigned What We're Looking For
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures
- Experience with computerized inventory systems
- Ability to accurately and consistently follow all Standard
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently to meet
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, cooperative and team-oriented attitude
- Attention to detail a must
- Forklift experience preferred but not required. We will train.
- Handyman skills a plus
- Valid Driver's License required Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Overtime available Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T
Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Albany , Logistics Technician Associate, Professions , Clifton Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!