Location: North Creek
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Ensure the safety of both Etain LLC personnel and property both
during the course of the work day and while on delivery and pick-up
- Ensure that all employees are operating in compliance with
Etain LLC policy and Department of Health Regulations.
- Security Team Members interact and work with members of
multiple departments and a high level of professionalism is
required at all times.
- Ensure the facility is clean by assisting in janitorial work
such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks include but are not limited to the following list. You may be
asked to perform any or all of these tasks on a given day while
maintaining compliance with the New York State Regulations, Etain,
LLC Standards and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Secure Etain, LLC facilities against both internal and external
diversion through the use of provided security equipment and direct
- Maintain a professional demeanor during all employee, manager,
and patient interactions.
- Package lots for shipment, ensuring the accuracy and quality of
- Deliver Etain, LLC product to dispensing locations, ensuring
the accuracy of the transfer manifest and maintaining a clear chain
of custody record.
- Transport funds from dispensing locations to banks, ensuring
that the quantity transported matches accounting records.
- Ensure that the manufacturing facility is maintained in a
sanitary and operational condition by sanitizing surfaces, removing
waste, and maintaining equipment.
- Maintain detailed daily logs of visitors, maintenance, petty
cash use, waste disposal, and employee time sheets.
- Use Etain, LLC provided software to track inventory for
transport and for stock verification.
- Identify security threats to the correct authority.
- Participate in inventory audits at all five Etain, LLC
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a safe and compliant
manner, utilizing proper personal protective equipment and
- Thorough weekly cleaning of the facility (lab, rest rooms,
cultivation, common areas).
- Empty and dispose of root balls at the end of harvest.
- Assist members of other departments with tasks as needed,
including tasks related to harvest, packaging, and processing of
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Attention to detail required for complex recordkeeping
- Ability to use a computer and to learn new programs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
This is a both an office and manual labor position which requires
versatility and attention to detail. This position operates within
a manufacturing environment and requires daily use of personal
protective equipment such as respirators, hair nets, gloves, and
goggles. When outside of the manufacturing center, professional
attire is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- New York State Driver's License
- New York State Security License
- Janitorial experience
- Equivalent level of education, training, and experience
- Previous Cannabis warehousing / distribution experience
About EtainEtain Health is New York's only family-run, women owned
and operated medical marijuana company. We are committed to
manufacturing clean, safe, and consistent medical marijuana
products for the patients of New York State. Etain was founded in
honor of the matriarch of our family, Frances "Granny Fanny"
Keeffe: during her battle with ALS we saw first-hand the strength
and comfort that medical marijuana could provide.
Our mantra, "Take a moment with Etain", embodies the spirit and
belief that our products meet the diverse needs of our community by
delivering the highest quality and purest products so our customers
feel good about investing in their health and wellbeing.
Etain was one of the original five licensees in New York in 2015
and now has dispensaries in Yonkers, Kingston, Syracuse and a
flagship in Midtown East in New York City. We believe the future of
cannabis is diverse, and we execute every day on making that future
a reality by doing things differently and fostering diversity and
inclusion in the cannabis space. Our passionate, women-led
organization shares a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of
simplicity, care, and trust.
BenefitsAll Etain employees have access to the Employee Assistance
Program which provides resources for counseling, financial planning
and over 10,000 training resources from your first day of
employment. After a 90-Day probationary period, full-time employees
are eligible for the following benefits: health insurance including
vision and dental, 16 annual days of Paid Time Off and an
additional 7 paid holidays.
Equal opportunity employerEtain is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Etain, Albany , Logistics Specialist, Professions , North Creek, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!