Senior Marketing Analyst (UNY EV)
Company: NATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER)
Posted on: January 25, 2023
National Grid is hiring a UNY EV Marketing Senior Analyst for our
Customer Energy Management department. This position can be located
in Syracuse, NY, Buffalo, NY or Albany, NY.
Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities,
and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We
connect people to the energy they need for the lives they live. The
pace of change in society and our industry is accelerating and our
expertise and track record puts us in an unparalleled position to
shape the sustainable future of our industry.
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers,
reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the
flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on
our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both
ourselves and our business.
Join a Marketing team dedicated to helping businesses operate in an
energy-efficient way in the Upstate New York Region.
Develop and implement integrated Marketing campaigns to help
educate commercial, residential and fleet customers in Upstate New
York about the benefits of EVs and EV charging stations. The
candidate would analyze industry and customer electric vehicle
trends, customer insight surveys, studies, stakeholder
input/feedback and other relevant information to create effective
customer marketing plans related to the company's Electric
Manage and optimize the stated marketing budget by working with
creative partners to develop targeted campaigns to the appropriate
commercial or residential customer groups. Campaigns should be
designed to deliver on stated program goals and to increased
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work cross-functionally to deliver Marketing support for
National Grid's EV Program goals in Upstate NY
- Development and fully implement multiple marketing
communication plans to drive participation, financial performance
and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that marketing campaigns consider the holistic view of
all energy efficiency offerings that National Grid has for the
target customer and includes cross-promotion of other offerings
- Assist with EV related Events and trade shows as a complement
to marketing campaign messaging including, providing appropriate
collateral and periodically attending key events
- Manage the marketing budget to efficiently deliver on
objectives and ensure budgets are maximizing business results.
- Work collaboratively with customer insights team on customer
research and campaign test plans to ensure campaigns are targeted
and budgets effectively utilized.
- Determine campaign ROI's and ensure past campaign learning's
are implemented into future campaigns.
- Improve the customer experience by optimizing customer
communications and website content
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key
stakeholders, share campaign metrics and best practices, and
provide technical advice and build bases of influence.
- Maintain and provide campaign information in order to ensure
regulators and other stakeholders are kept up to date with relevant
National Grid program plans and communications.
- Manage the day to day relationship with contract or external
service providers, including negotiation of costs for Marketing
- Contribute to developing project standards and processes to
improve project delivery within the relevant function.
- Challenge existing ways of working and continuously seek ways
to do things better in order to drive greater efficiencies within
- Approach the role with positive energy and optimism and an
ability to work through ambiguity and adversity when
- Willingness to travel periodically to different locations
within the National Grid service territory.
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
Conceptual Thinking: Sees patterns or trends in data or situations,
notices when something is similar to a past situation
Knows how to remain motivated, engaged and positive with an eye
towards personal development
- Marketing Strategy/strategic thinking and planning
- Direct to customer Marketing and Direct Marketing experience.
Must understand basic Direct Marketing principals.
- Campaign implementation and results analysis experience
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proactive, Resourceful, Solutions Oriented, Drive for
- Well organized and flexible to adapt to rapidly changing market
- Ability to work cross functionally within an highly matrix
organization Analytical Thinking:
Sees multiple relationships between different sources of data,
identifying several likely causes or consequences of a
situation-Impact and Influence
- Uses direct persuasion to influence others, using basic data,
logic or a solid business case-Customer Orientation
- Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems promptly
and communicates customer expectations to monitor delivery and
satisfaction. Attention to Detail: Reviews accuracy of own work and
checks that all details are completed-
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related
concentration and 5+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of National Grid's business operations, company
policies and practices.
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation.
- Knowledge of current trends within the industry and
Upstate NY: $77,000 - $91,000 a year
This position has a career path which provides for advancement
opportunities within and across bands as you develop and evolve in
the position; gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and
applying technical skills. Candidates will be assessed and provided
offers against the minimum qualifications of this role and their
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad
diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster
a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver
superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is
proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage
minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected
veterans to join the National Grid team.
Keywords: NATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER), Albany , Senior Marketing Analyst (UNY EV), Professions , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!