Senior MMIS Business Analyst
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Req ID: 218355
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior MMIS Business Analyst to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Overview of job:
The Senior Business Analyst will work with the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) staff, state counterparts and vendors to provide business analysis expertise in developing solutions to achieve the goals of the Division of Operations and Systems (DOS) MMIS program. Within the systems development life cycle, the Senior Business Analyst will take an active role in the business and technical aspects of design and problem resolution and act as a liaison between the program and stakeholders.
* Coordinating the elicitation, documentation, review, and approval of business and requirements from key stakeholders using industry standard methods
* Analyzing and building process models and technical specifications describing as-is and to-be systems for business processes and documenting them in business requirements documents and context diagrams
* Developing and presenting justifications for system or business process requirements
* Evaluating and providing feedback on vendor deliverables and/or artifacts throughout the project life cycle
* Creating or improving templates for the DOS business analysis functions
* Testing of new applications to ensure all requirements are satisfied
* Coaching and mentoring of other BA staff
* Participating in project meetings and calls with State and vendor staff
* Providing other business analysis support to the EPMO as required
* Minimum 8 years total BA or SA experience including
* Minimum 4 years of experience as a business analyst or systems analyst in a Medicaid or health insurance environment
* Minimum 4 years of experience participating in the design, development, testing and implementation of complex technical system solutions for a state government agency or health insurance organization in all phases of the SDLC using both waterfall and agile project methodologies
* Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
* Ability to apply industry best practices and state/federal mandates to system requirements
* Experience identifying project risks/issues and proposing solutions
* Ability to analyze quantitative data to drive recommendations and decisions
* Ability to work independently and manage work to a defined schedule
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Req ID: 218355
Keywords: NTT DATA, Albany , Senior MMIS Business Analyst, Professions , Albany, New York
here to apply!