IT Purchasing Coordinator
Company: CHA Companies
Posted on: November 10, 2019
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service
engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly
improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA
brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet
our clients evolving needs. Located throughout the United States
and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services
to public, private and institutional clients.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking an IT Purchasing
Coordinator to join our Albany, NY office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist with the development, submission, and ongoing maintenance
on the yearly IT expense and capital budget
* Track daily delivery of IT equipment and software and approve
invoice payments for all orders
* Process vendor contracts, changes, and reviews through CHA s
* Process daily company-wide IT purchase requests, invoices, and
purchase orders using MS Access database, CHA s Enterprise System,
and invoice approval workflows.
* Proactively work with IT vendors and contractors to foster
* Working with IT vendors and services providers to obtain
competitive pricing through cost comparison and basic
* Daily software license management and database maintenance.
* Work with IT Management and Leadership through contract
* Daily database maintenance for IT hardware and software inventory
and yearly IT budget.
* Creation and maintenance of technical documentation, process
flows, spreadsheets, and presentations using MS Office
* Identify and recommend process improvements for all IT related
back office responsibilities.
* Coordinate logistics for Technology Operations meetings.
* File and organize department electronic records.
* Distribution of mail/deliveries and maintaining and ordering
basic office supplies.
* As a backup, answer and log Helpdesk phone calls, emails, and
Intranet request using CHA Helpdesk software.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
* Associate s degree required, bachelor's degree preferred
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* A minimum of 5 years IT and/or Administrative experience
required; or equivalent combination of education and
* experience required.
* Advanced skills with MS Office Applications (Access, Excel, Word,
Visio, and Outlook).
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize daily
* Must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, and
interpersonal skills required.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly
talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer
a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for
our employees professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: CHA Companies, Albany , IT Purchasing Coordinator, Professions , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!