Employee Benefit Sales
Company: NortonLifeLock Inc
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Are you passionate about a
career that will make the world a safer place? The Benefit
Solutions Manager is responsible for the prospecting, negotiating
and successful acquisition, via optimal on-boarding of LifeLock
benefit brokers. LifeLock s liaison to the broker community
educating them on the value of identity protection as a product
that is a necessity for their clients. You are also responsible for
navigating the constant changing landscape between healthcare
focused brokers and voluntary benefit brokers to identify the
highest potential prospect.
* Deep understanding on how to be an ambassador to the employee
* The ability to identify, pursue and qualify targeted broker and
agency opportunities from the beginning of the sales cycle to
* The ability to educate brokers and their clients regarding Life
Lock value propositions, services, and solutions offerings that are
meaningful to their business.
* Understand efficient enrollment paths, revenue requirements and
* Take a consultative approach with brokers to include assessing
their needs and tailoring program design and solution requirements
for the broker and their clients.
* Deep knowledge of standard methodology methods including but not
limited to quarterly events and informational webinars with
targeted brokers and current producers to keep identity protection
and LifeLock top of mind .
* Experience utilizing systems (such as Salesforce and Marketo) and
processes that support the retention of existing brokers and the
attainment of new brokers from referrals.
* Display flexibility to departmental programs and policies.
* Stay informed of industry trends that improve products and
* Interface in a reciprocal manner with Business Development
Managers, Specialists, Partner Account Managers, Legal and Finance
to improve member growth and retention.
* Deep understanding of the Account Plans and growth
* Partner with the Director regarding Benefit Solutions which
includes monthly forecasting of encouraged business.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and
accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions
are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard
to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic
information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock
strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected
characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates
from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest
and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. LEARN MORE ABOUT PAY TRANSPARENCY.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are
protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO POSTER
Keywords: NortonLifeLock Inc, Albany , Employee Benefit Sales, Sales , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!