Patient Services Representative
Company: Capital Region Orthopaedics
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Capital Region Orthopaedics is currently seeking candidates for
the full-time position of Patient Service Representative.
Successful candidates will be able to work well in a fast-paced
team environment, and must be able to provide high levels of
patient care in a call center setting. Preference will be given to
candidates with a call center background and healthcare
- Scheduling appointments for patients via the phone in a call
- As the "voice of the practice," provide a positive patient
experience by demonstrating professionalism, courtesy and
enthusiasm to every caller.
- Comfortable working on computers, telephone, and email for
duration of shift.
- After training, demonstrating fluency with scheduling and
- After training, demonstrating fluency with scheduling systems,
verification of demographic information, insurance coverage,
workers compensation and no-fault information.
- Performing other clerical/administrative tasks as required.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, comfortable working as part
of a team and at ease making independent decisions relating to
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm with a ½ day Saturday
rotation. 40 hours per week.
All Qualified candidates are welcome to apply!Please send letter of
interest and resume to: or:Capital Region OrthopaedicsHuman
1367 Washington AveAlbany, NY 12206
Keywords: Capital Region Orthopaedics, Albany , Patient Services Representative, Sales , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!