Sales Associate -South Burlington Aiport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Located at South Burlington Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
* Hiring on the spot
* A rate of pay of $15.35 per hour
* Full-time position
* Paid Covid Vaccine Incentive
* A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
* 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
* $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
This Sales Associate Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
* Providing excellent customer service and maximize sales by
assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
* Working at Burlington International Airport located in South
The Team is counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
* Work a schedule with open / flexible availability (with the
ability to work any shift between the hours of 4:00 am and 8:00
* Work a full-time schedule
* Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or
approach the cash wrap.
* Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special
store loss prevention procedures.
* Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and
* Effectively operate a cash register.
* Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of
product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire
* Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding
businesses/offerings within the facility.
* Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with
* Assist other store employees in maintaining security in
* Stock merchandise.
* Inform management of any out of stock situations.
* Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes
sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures
* Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving,
* Perform related work as assigned.
* Be able to lift 40 pounds
* Minimum 6 months to 1 year Retail Customer Service experience
* Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
* Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
* High degree of interpersonal skills.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
* Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
* Universal Life Insurance
* Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
* Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
* Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
* Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
"Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any
"Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities."
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Albany , Sales Associate -South Burlington Aiport, Sales , Mineville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!