Sales Executive - Employee Benefits
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview As a Sales Executive at AssuredPartners, you will be
responsible for generating new and high-quality prospects for our
sales teams. Using our comprehensive sales tools and technologies,
you will engage daily in strategic research of the insurance space
to determine the best prospects for AssuredPartners to target. You
will work with your supervisor to determine targeted verticals in
order to produce and deliver effective outreaches through phone
calls, emails and email campaigns, direct mailers, social media,
and events/networking. You will determine risk appetites and obtain
quotes for coverage terms and pricing. You will become an expert on
AssuredPartners' resources and value-added services, learn our
specialized sales process, and interact with other team members to
challenge you to seek out new opportunities, solutions, and grow as
a sales professional. The Ideal Candidate
- A true go-getter, you are able to take initiative and are a
highly motivated person to succeed.
- As a sales professional for AssuredPartners, you feel
comfortable and confident in your interpersonal skills and set high
ethical standards for yourself.
- You can "read the room" and have a high level of business
acumen. If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and
apply!ResponsibilitiesPlease note that the duties below can vary
based on the workflow of your local office.
- Prospect: involves using our Sales Tools to identify and cold
contact potential clients.
- Use Sales Tools to identify cross sell opportunities.
- Follow up on leads.
- Enter all contacts into our CRM.
- Effectively use sales techniques to identify prospective
clients and soliciting products that would be in the client's best
interest. Must turnaround quote and contact clients for leads
generated by the marketing team in a reasonable time and hit
established month goals.
- Details of the job include contacting and qualifying
prospective clients and explains features and merits of policies
offered, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis
of prospect's circumstances. Cross selling other lines of business
offered by the agency and assisting the client through the Sales
- Develops long-term relationships with clients, carriers,
underwriters, referral partners.
- Participates in continuing professional development as required
by state licensing requirements and Agency procedures and ongoing
training of new products.
- Follows company procedures with respect to all essential duties
and responsibilities of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be 50% in this role. Travel can be on a
last minute's notice. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university
and 1+ year of related experience and/or training
- Must be willing to cold call and interact with prospects
- Willingness to learn insurance underwritings and coverages,
rating procedures, and interested in gaining additional insurance
certifications Grow, with us AssuredPartners is passionate about
fueling our clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the
perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their
career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.We're
proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in
America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring relationships
that our employees build with our clients every day.Working with us
will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you
learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with
us.AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Albany , Sales Executive - Employee Benefits, Sales , Latham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!