Sales Teammate, Part-Time, $15 per Hour!
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Location: Lake George
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job HighlightsThis part-time role has big-time impact! The Sales
Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing the
customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales
Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly, and
knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean, and
well-presented at all times. We hire people who love challenges,
who make things happen, and who are passionate about what they do.
As part of our team, you'll work with people ready to help you
reach higher, grow your potential, and do more.We count on our
- Offer exceptional customer service, from a sincere greeting to
an efficient check out
- Bring out the best in each customer by suggesting the right
footwear and apparel
- Share what they know-and love-about our products
- Stock, straighten and clean the store
- Work both front and back of store as needed
To be considered for this role, you must meet these minimum
- At least 16 years old (or 18 years old in CA or WA)
- Available to work at least three 4-hour flexible shifts per
week-including one weekend shift (varies by store)
- Comfortable with or willing to learn technology (such as
computers, hand-held and mobile devices)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform essential functions of the roleYou'll be
considered a top candidate if you also have:
- Previous work experience (preferred, not required),
particularly in a customer-facing role
Perks our part-time Under Armour Teammates receive:
- Generous Teammate discount (50% off full-price items and 30%
off sale or outlet items)
- Monthly bonus incentive pay eligibility
- Ability to participate in special contests with opportunity to
win merchandise and other exclusive prizes
- High-energy and inclusive environment, working alongside people
who aren't afraid of a challenge and appreciate the power of a
- Opportunities for full-time and management roles
- Flexible work schedules availableJob DescriptionPosition
SummaryThe Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by
providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The
Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly
and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and
well-presented at all times. The Sales Teammate is expected to
Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and
interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in
order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide
the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer
engagement and maximize sales.
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through
sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating
latest trends and current promotions based on the customer's
- Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing
customers to additional brand channels.
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in
accordance with established cash control procedures and customer
- Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product
location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise
is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of
- Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized
sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the
store environment is safe and presentable for employees and
- Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise
from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and
replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent
with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind;
partner with store leadership team on elevated customer
- Understand and adhere to all company policy and
procedures.Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with
customers, sales leadership team and associates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with
only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a
fast-----paced and deadline-----oriented environment.
- Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
- Proficient with technology.Education And / Or
ExperiencePrevious retail experience preferred.At Under Armour, we
are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where
equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions),
national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Learn more about
Under Armour's COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Albany , Sales Teammate, Part-Time, $15 per Hour!, Sales , Lake George, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...